Dear IPS Community,
The last week of Term 2 is upon us! We thank ALL members of our community for using the school calendar to plan time away from school. Term ending assessments are in full swing and there is a special schedule next week (check the calendar on the website for full AND CURRENT details) for all G9-12 students.
We have just a few announcements and reminders to share:
1. 30 March - Thursday - STUCO Celebration of Learning Activity Day! A day planned by STUDENTS!
o Dismissal for all students will be at 12:00.
o IPS offices will close at 1:00 and reopen on Sunday, April 9 at 7:30.
2. 28 March - Tuesday
a.G 9-12 dismissed after last Exam @ 11:15 am
b. KG - G8 dismissed as per normal Tuesday schedule @ 1:25.
3. CLUBS – online registration is now open until March 29!
o ES (Grade 1-3)
i. Please read: ES Clubs & Activities Parent Letter and then
ii. PARENTS please complete ES ONLINE Trimester 3 Registration FORM.
o MS/HS (Grades 4 - 12)
. Please read: MS/HS Clubs & Activities Parent Letter and then
i. PARENTS please complete MS/HS ONLINE Trimester 3 Registration FORM.
4. Mathletics Coming to an End - After reviewing our math needs we will end our contract with mathletics and direct our attention to other, more fruitful, resources. Many teachers will begin using ck12.org. Look for this communication from classroom teachers in their weekly newsletters. We understand that some of you may still want to continue using mathletics at home. If that is the case you can subscribe individually using this link. Thank you for your support in our transition.
5. 9 April & NEW car security requirements - EuroVillage Security in cooperation with the National Guard will implement a ‘sticker’ program for all IPS cars. It is their objective, and our hope, this will facilitate movement of cars through security. Stickers will be distributed by IPS Security Guards and should be on windows when we return from our Term Break.
6. IPS/BRAMS/Google Bootcamp + 2017 - Coming to IPS on April 28-29.
o Teachers are in the process of inviting “a” student to participate in this event.
o Google for the first time in the world is allowing twenty (20) IPS teachers AND A “PAIRED” STUDENT to participate.
o To see Google Case Studies similar to this idea, please check out this link.
o Stay tuned as more information comes to our IPS Facebook page and into your inbox.
We wish everyone a wonderful weekend and successful final week of Term 2!