Dear IPS Families,
Our Seniors have graduated and are now off to colleges and universities; classroom presentations are happening all over the school; plays are being performed in the gym; and productions on the stage in EuroVillage. This is such an exciting time of year! It has been great to see so many of you on campus. AND there is more to come next week!
One week to go! Much of what follows repeats previous communications, yet we thought reminders wouldn’t hurt!
We have a TON of items in Lost & Found - please claim/take them! Anything remaining will be donated to charity.
1. IPS Parent Survey - your responses are anonymous and we will use your feedback to refine our work with your children and their learning - thank you.
2. Yearbooks will be delivered on the last day of school - it is not too late to order yours! Please send money to homerooms with this form: 2016-17 Yearbook Form.
3. New School Pictures - this link is the entire folder (GroundBreaking to Last Week) of photos - enjoy!
4. The Library is now closed for inventory. Please ensure all materials have been returned.
5. Here are some dates & details of importance:
o Sunday, May 21 - will be a school holiday with no classes for students or staff. We left this in our calendar to accommodate the many families who had already made plans.
i. Electronic reports for Seniors will go home in this week.
ii. Paper reports, diplomas, and transcripts will be available after they return from the Ministry - our offices will contact families involved via email when these are ready.
o Thursday, May 25 - final day of school for students and teachers - 12:00 Student Dismissal
. Yearbooks will be distributed.
i. Final student assemblies will happen throughout the morning.
ii. Thank you for helping with a safe dismissal by following all parking lot procedures!
o Week of May 28 - electronic Reports will be sent to all families.
. Paper Reports and Documents (for those who need) will be distributed after they return from the Ministry - our offices will contact families involved via email when these are ready.
6. Ramadan and Summer IPS Office Hours:
o May 28 - Jun 21: 9AM - 2PM
o Jun 22 - Jun 29: Offices closed for Eid
o Jul 02 - Aug 31: 10AM - 2PM
o Sept 03 - 07: Offices Closed for Eid
7. IPS Resumes classes for students on Sunday, September 17!
o Communications pertinent to next year will be sent later in June and then again at the end of August.
We wish all families a wonderful 3-day weekend and look forward to seeing everyone in our last week of school next week.
Jim Leahy & IPS Administration