Dear IPS Parents/Guardians,
IPS’ Club signups have gone digital with Google Forms and Club Descriptions are located on IPS’ website.
· All (grades 1-12) IPS Clubs begin Monday Sept. 25 and end Thursday Nov. 23, 2017.
o Clubs run from 2:50 to 3:50pm
o Students must be picked up on time (3:50pm) – NO supervision is provided beyond activity time.
· Please work out transportation issues before your child’s scheduled club, the office closes at 4:00.
o We do not have supervision for any sibling waiting for another during clubs/athletics.
· *Special Note* 2 late pick-ups, after 4pm, will cause your child to be eliminated from the club.
Signups for Trimester 1 begin Tuesday September 19th - Thursday the 21st!
Trimester 1 clubs are offered on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays.
1. Parents MUST give permission for their child(ren) to stay after school using a parent email address. Google Forms works with all email types. Parents will receive an email confirmation as to which clubs and which days their child(ren) will have clubs. Clubs are limited, Club fee (if applies) will be the final confirmation for your child's chosen activity.
a. Students using IPS student accounts to sign up will automatically be deleted.
2. NEW this year are Year Round clubs! Students in MUN (grades 10-12), JMUN (grades 6-9), Yearbook (grades 7-12), Girls IPS Choir (grades 4-8), and Film (grades 4-12) do not need to sign up again! Their information will be carried over trimester to trimester.
3. Students changing their minds about taking part in a club MAY NOT offer their spot to someone else.
4. How many can we sign-up for?
a. Grade 1-3 Students may sign up for ONE (1) club per week.
b. Grade 4-12 students may sign up for more than one club per week but may only sign up for ONE (1) club per day (Sunday, Monday, & Wednesday).
This is the Google Form link through which to register for Grades 1-3 Clubs.
This is the Google Form link through which to register for grade 4-12 Clubs.
In the event there is difficulty with the form, please contact Ms. Ramilo, Mr. Blaser, or Ms. Wachtler.