Dear IPS Families and Students,
We hope you will join us in congratulating our students for ALL their learning this first term. We have had the pleasure of seeing the great pride on the faces of students as they walk through the doors with every manner of project and presentation in their hands. This is certainly a great time to celebrate learning!
IPS, as a school, also has much of which to be proud! From our small beginnings 17 years ago to today our school has grown and developed very nicely. Our program continues its student focus lead by caring professionals in partnership with parents; our resources continue to expand and use of these is refined each day; our long-awaited new school project is so much closer than it has ever been before.
IB Authorization (DP last year, PYP this year), as well as MSA Accreditation (next year), help maintain and validate our focus on standards of excellence AND we have much to celebrate. Student Council, National Honor Society, Model United Nations, sports teams, clubs, and vibrant activity during breaks, recess, and after school all show high levels of student and staff engagement. So much to celebrate!
These are exciting times to be a part of IPS - thank you for being with us this!
Here are a few announcements as we complete this week:
- Term ending assessments continue throughout the week and attendance is vitally important.
- Lost & Found - please collect your gear!
- Falcon Days will be opportunities for students to wear house colors and to dress for activity.
- Thursday’s dismissal will be at 12:00 NOON and IPS offices will closed for the break at 1:00 PM.
- Term 1 Reports will be emailed home on Thursday afternoon.
- Classes will resume on Sunday, January 7, 2018.
- Admission applications for siblings will be available in January - stay tuned for more information.
We wish all members of the IPS Community a restful Term Break.