Employment Update as of January 09, 2017
Senior Administration, For Immediate Placement
- Saudi Principal (Saudi male required). [1 position]
Faculty, For immediate placement:
- Arabic Language Classroom Teacher (Female required; Saudi preferred) [ 1 position]
- Islamic Studies & Arabic Language Classroom Teacher (Male required; Saudi preferred) [1 position]
Start date, September 2017 - Classroom Teachers for
- G4 Boys’ PYP (Male required) [1 position]
- G5 Girls' PYP (Female required) [1 positions]
- IB Biology + MS/HS Boys' Science (Male required)[1 position]
- Learning Assistant for PE w/water safety
- Learning Assistant for PE + Equipment Manager
To be considered candidates must:
- Love kids
- Have IB training/experience OR be willing to attend training before or soon after arrival.
- Have current certification and/or training with 2+ years of recent experience (preferably international), be able to provide current supervisor contact information, and to have PROOF of clear police and medical backgrounds;
- Understand and apply the elements of creating an effective classroom/workplace and be able to demonstrate application of best practice in learning/teaching/working methodology;
- Demonstrate superior technology skills and create innovations in this area;
- Desire to be a part of concept based and backward by design curriculum/institution development with an enthusiastic approach to improving school collaboration and efficiency;
- Want to lead co-curricular and athletic programs with students and to actively seek responsibilities outside the regular job assigned; and
- Possess a robust sense of humor and copious amounts of patience.
Positions will be posted first on the IPS webpage, then with Search Associations, ISS, and TIE, and in databases with Queens University and the University of Northern Iowa. School hiring teams and the Director will interview qualified candidates at IPS and via Skype/Hangout as soon as they are identified. IPS will attend recruiting conferences throughout the year.