Last Update March 8, 2018
1. Local Vacancies For 2018-19 Academic Year:
Senior Administration Vacancy, Starting date July 29, 2018:
- Saudi Girls’ Principal [Saudi required; Female required; Available immediately for orientation & training]
Local Faculty Vacancies, Starting date August 5, 2018:
- MS & HS French Language Homeroom Teacher
- Permanent Substitute (Male preferred)
2. International Vacancies For 2018-19 Academic Year, Starting date August 5, 2018:
International Faculty Vacancies:
- G1 Boys’ PYP Homeroom Teacher [Female required]
- G2 Boys’ PYP Homeroom Teacher [Female required]
- G2 Girls’ PYP Homeroom Teacher [Female required]
- G4 Girls’ PYP Homeroom Teacher [Female required]
- Physical Education Homeroom Teacher [2 positions: 1 female & 1 male]
- G6 Boys’ PYP Homeroom Teacher [Male required] - TENTATIVE
- MS Boys' English (G7/8) & Social Studies Homeroom Teacher [Male required]
3. Vacancies for Saudi Citizens only:
- Admin Assistant (Male required)
- School Nurse (Male required)
- Teacher (Arabic Language, Islamic Studies, Saudi History and Geography; male required)
- School Psychologist (Male required)
- Learning Assistant (Female required)
- Arabic Resources Manager
- Supplies Officer
- Public Relations Officer
1. Minimum of bachelor degree.
2. Excellent English language skills.
3. Knowledge and experience in related field.
4. Clear and concise writing ability.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Good interpersonal skills to work with faculty and administration.
7. Independent working habits
8. Strong organizational skills.
9. A positive, cooperative attitude.
10. Creativity and resourcefulness.
**To be considered candidates must:
1. Love kids;
2. Have IB training/experience OR be willing to attend training before or soon after arrival.
3. Have current certification and/or training with 2+ years of recent experience (preferably international with IB), be able to provide current supervisor contact information, and to have PROOF of clear police and medical backgrounds;
4. Understand and apply the elements of creating an effective classroom/workplace and be able to demonstrate application of best practice in learning/teaching/working methodology;
5. Demonstrate superior technology skills (Google for Education) and create innovations in this area;
6. Desire to be a part of concept based and backwards by design curriculum/institution development with an enthusiastic approach to improving school collaboration and efficiency;
7. Want to lead co-curricular and athletic programs with students and to actively seek responsibilities outside the regular job assigned; and
8. Possess a robust sense of humor and copious amounts of patience.
Positions will be posted first on the IPS webpage, then with Search Associations, ISS, and TIE, and in databases with Queens University and the University of Northern Iowa. School hiring teams and the Director will interview qualified candidates at IPS and via Skype/Hangout as soon as they are identified. IPS will attend recruiting conferences throughout the year.