Dear Families and Students,
We will be opening school on our current campus and start orientation with faculty and staff this week. This involves a lot of meetings and workshops, so thank you for your patience with any inquiries during this time. Our offices will be available from10 AM to 2 PM and email inquiries are preferred.
Please take a moment to enjoy this compilation of student work: IPS Digital Art Gallery 2017-18.
From our Finance Office: We have already sent the 1st Term invoices for the year 2018-19.
1. 1st Installment Invoices were sent out on Thursday, June 07, 2018.
2. Invoices are due on Aug.15, 2018 and early payments are welcome!
3. Full year invoices will be emailed on request. You are most welcome to settle the full year invoice.
4. Advance Deposit (2019-20) of amount SAR.2,500/- will be billed in 2nd installment Invoices (Feb-Jun 2019).
Here are links to information you will find useful:
1. 2018+ IPS Stationary Supply Lists - use the various tabs to find the list for your grade level.
a. Al Zamil has these prepared now for those who appreciate this option (and they will deliver to IPS).
b. YOU are welcome to gather the supplies on your own from other vendors if you so desire.
c. IPS Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements - we continue to utilize technology with all age groups and these requirements will help you acquire or update technology for use at school.
Classes resume on August 26, 2018. More information related to this momentous day will be sent early next week.
Thank you for being with us this year.
Jim & IPS Administration