Dear IPS Parents/Guardians,
IPS’ Club ONLINE Google Form registration is open. It will close Thursday, 30 August at 3pm.
Club Descriptions are located on IPS’ website.
· All (grades 1-12) IPS Clubs begin Sunday September 2 and end Thursday November 1, 2018.
o Clubs run from 2:55 to 3:55 pm
o Students must be picked up on time (3:55 pm) – NO supervision is provided beyond activity time.
· Please work out transportation before your child’s scheduled club, the office closes at 4:00.
o We do not provide sibling supervision when a brother or sister is involved in clubs/athletics. Siblings not attending clubs must leave with regular dismissal.
· *Special Note* 2 late pick-ups, after 4pm, will cause your child to be eliminated from the club.
Signups for Session 1 begins Monday, August 27 - Thursday, August 30!
Session 1 clubs are offered on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays.
Parents MUST give permission for their child(ren) to stay after school using a parent email address. Google Forms works with all email types. An email confirmation will be sent after submission. Clubs are limited, Club fee (if applies) will be the final confirmation for your child's chosen activity.
a. Students using IPS student accounts to sign up will automatically be deleted.
1. Year Round clubs MUN, JMUN, Girls IPS Choir, and Film
2. How many can we sign-up for?
a. Grade 1-3 Students may sign up for ONE (1) club per week.
b. Grade 4-12 students may sign up for more than one club per week but may only sign up for ONE (1) club per day (Sunday, Monday, & Wednesday).
Grade 1-3 Club Google Form registration link:
Grade 4-12 Club Google Form registration link:
In the event there is difficulty with the form, please contact Ms. Ramilo, Mr. Blaser, or Ms. Brewer.