Last Update August 15, 2018
Senior Administration, Starting date = immediate:
- Business Manager [Saudi preferred]
Local/International Faculty, Starting date August 5, 2018:
- Permanent Substitute [Male preferred]
- Physical Education Homeroom Teacher [male required]
Vacancies for Saudi Citizens:
- Learning Assistants [Females required]
- School Nurse [Male required]
- Arabic Language and/or Islamic Studies Teacher [Male & Female required]
- Saudi History and Geography Teacher [Male required]
- School Psychologist [Male required]
**To be considered candidates must:
- Love kids and speak English;
- Possess a robust sense of humor and copious amounts of patience
- Have IB training/experience OR be willing to attend training before or soon after arrival.
- Have current certification and/or training with 2+ years of recent experience (preferably international with IB), be able to provide current supervisor contact information, and to have PROOF of clear police and medical backgrounds;
- Understand and apply the elements of creating an effective classroom/workplace and be able to demonstrate application of best practice in learning/teaching/working methodology;
- Demonstrate superior technology skills (Google for Education) and create innovations in this area;
- Desire to be a part of concept based and backwards by design curriculum/institution development with an enthusiastic approach to improving school collaboration and efficiency;
- Want to lead co-curricular and athletic programs with students and to actively seek responsibilities outside the regular job assigned.
Positions will be posted first on the IPS webpage, then with Search Associations, ISS, and TIE, and in databases with Queens University and the University of Northern Iowa. School hiring teams and the Director will interview qualified candidates at IPS and via Skype/Hangout as soon as they are identified. IPS will attend recruiting conferences throughout the year.